Event venues and directions
The STUVA Conference 2019 will take place at Messe Frankfurt from 26 to 28 November. The city has been known as a trade fair venue for around 800 years. No wonder, because Frankfurt is centrally located in the middle of Europe. The Main metropolis is not only easily accessible by car via the A3 and A5 motorways, but also has Germany's largest commercial airport and the busiest railway station in the country. You will find all the information you need on how to get there on the Web pages of Messe Frankfurt.
All events at STUVA Conference will take place at the Frankfurt Exhibition Grounds (Messegelände), Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany:
- the General Assembly in the Congress Center and the Members' Evening in the adjacent Maritim Hotel,
- the lecture series in the Congress Center,
- the STUVA Expo in Hall 5.1 and
- the Gala Evening in the Forum (hall Panorama).
The Exhibition Grounds are located in the centre of Frankfurt and can be reached as follows:
- Frankfurt am Main Airport: From the regional train station S-Bahn S9 or S8 to Frankfurt Main Station (Hauptbahnhof).
- From Frankfurt Main Station:
- Underground line 4 (direction Bockenheimer Warte) one stop to "Festhalle/Messe"
- Tram lines 16 (direction Ginnheim) and 17 (direction Rebstockbad) four stops to "Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage"
- On foot (10 minutes)
- Taxi call Frankfurt: +49 (69) 23 0001 and +49 (69) 23 0033
- By car: Direction "Frankfurt Stadtmitte" and "Messe"; parking spaces (chargeable) are available in public parking facilities within walking distance of the Congress Center.